Friday, January 26, 2018

Outlander Series Reading Challenge Check-In






Hello Lovelies,

 

Welcome to our first check-in of 2018. January flew by! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season full of Outlander goodness!

 
I want to say ‘thank you’ to those who have joined in! If you haven’t joined the Facebook group, please do so. It’s great place to interact with others joining in.

 
I also want to say congrats to those of you who have finished reading the series. It’s also a bittersweet moment.
 
A few people have had questions about what counts in this challenge, so here’s a quick list.
 
 
Ø Books must be read in 2018
 
Ø Re-reads count
 
Ø All formats (print, digital, or audio) count
 
Ø Any Outlander-related book counts (the big ones, the shorts, the additional material such as the companion books, graphic novel, behind-the-scenes book, and the cookbook)
 
Ø Yes, the Lord John books count.




My update: I finally managed to get started on my re-read of Dragonfly in Amber. I’m pretty excited about this copy; it has the original cover and happens to be signed by the author. I actually found it by accident on a trip to a used bookstore and I couldn’t pass it up.

 

I’ve also been re-watching season three, via On Demand, and have been picking up on a few little bits and pieces that I missed on my first few viewings of it.









And since there’s been some confusion about what Seven Stones to Stand or Fall is, I’ve added a post about it.





 
Okay, lovelies, now it’s your turn…What are your new Outlander reading goals for 2018?

 

Our next check-in will be on February 23rd.

 

 
 
 

No comments: