Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon Starts Today--See what I'll be reading





When it comes to Christmas and Winter romances, I gather those little lovelies like a magpie, so I’m thrilled to get started with the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon hosted by Kimberly @  The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery.
 
So, the read-a-thon starts today and ends on the 17th so my goal is finish the following books.
 
Print Books
 
Evergreen Springs by ReaAnne Thayne
Yule Be Mine by Lori Foster (3 short stories in 1)
Marry Me At Christmas by Susanna Mallery
A Knight Bridge Christmas
 
E-books
 
Some Girls Lie by Amy Andrews
Her Secret Christmas Hero by Mallory Kane
The Runaway Christmas Bride by Scarlet Wilson
A Midnight Clear by Hope Ramsey (short story)


 
I think I am going to kick things off with...A Knights Bridge Christmas by Carla Neggers then try to squeeze in a few of the short stories. But, as I have a tendency to go willy-nilly in my reading habits, that may change, so just keep an eye here, on Twitter @Simply_AngelaR or Facebook, or on Instagram to see what I’m reading.



My Progress
 
Day 1-- 11/12



Okay, so it’s 4:57 pm. I’ve just fixed a hot cuppa red velvet cupcake rooibos from Simpson & Vail and I’m getting ready to start Hope Ramsey’s short story, A Midnight Clear.

 


No comments: